MAC Veluxe a Trois collection lipstick swatches

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to post.  I have gotten a few lippies from MAC collections that surprisingly didn't sell out right away.  I am very surprised that as I type this, they're still not sold out. I like all of the ones that I got, and am liking the Cremesheen texture better as I get older.  Sadly, the lip lines aren't going to go away until I can afford some sort of plumping injection, but at least the creamier textures don't call as much attention to it.
I truly love all 3 of these, but my brain is in "autumn color" mode now so I'm really loving Royally Riotous. Such a gorgeous, rich brown! It's right up there with Shitake, Photo, Film Noir and Styled in Sepia for me.
If you haven't looked at this collection yet you really should.

Heaux lipstick from Veluxe a Trois

Quelle Surprise

One swipe of Quelle Surprise

Royally Riotous

Comments

Popular Posts