Beauty posts will come back eventually. Or not.

I'm well aware that I haven't written much about beauty products lately.  There are things to write about, of course, just like fashion. I just can't bring myself to write about them.  I finally posted under my "Hep Cats" page about the death of my much-loved little 18 year old cat, Scully.  I've had 2 cats for most of my adult life - Buddy and Scully.  Both were girls, both lived with me in Atlanta, then California, then in my hometown close to Pittsburgh.  Both were very attached to me as I was to them, and both lived to be 18 years old.  When Buddy died 2 1/2 years ago, I was devastated, but I still had little Scully.  When my Dad died sooner than expected in 2013, I felt lost, but I still had my Scully.  And now Scully has died and I honestly feel that I have no one.  It's a long story and not one that I'll write here. You can read a little more about it on my cat page or my Instagram.  I can't talk about it anymore now or the tears will never stop.  Another reason that beauty just isn't at the top of my priority list right now.

Comments

Popular Posts