First look at MAC's Wash and Dry collection

I haven't been buying many beauty products lately, although I'm LOVING Hollywood Cerise lipstick from the MAC x Phillip Treacy collaboration. Such a gorgeous shade of pink!

But since MAC put their big summer collection out, I had to buy some from that.  I just got them yesterday and I've been too sick to feel like doing my make up.  My long-time fur baby companion passed suddenly this weekend and probably as a result of that stress, I got a cold, so I'm looking at my goodies but not up to applying them.  (There will be a post coming soon in the "Hep Cats" section about the cause of my sweet girl's paralysis and resulting death and some information about the signs so any of you cat parents can be aware of it.)

But without further ado, here's a few pics of my MAC goodies....




Crisp Whites blush (L) and Golden Rinse bronzer (R)

swatches of Crisp Whites on top finger, and Golden Rinse bronzer on 2nd finger
Laundry List lipgloss

Steam Heat lipstick (it's a GORGEOUS Red)
Hipness blush
Tumble Dry lipstick
The lippie packaging
It comes out in stores today, so if you're in the mood for some bright, cheery summer colors for your make up, go load up!



Comments

Popular Posts