Coming Soon -Fall fashion and make up collaborations and collections

Sept.  Scandal/Olivia Pope's wardrobe recreated with The Limited.
Big shawl collars, neutrals, whites, black. Sophisticated but tough clothes. What better way to celebrate the next season of Scandal! It's supposed to launch sometime this week, and be available until next May. I have a few things on my list...

Sept. 14   Target x Altuzzara
I looked at this online and was rather disappointed.  The only thing that I thought was unique was the golden-hued python dress.  Other dresses were nice and if I were working in an office right now I might buy 1 or 2.  I'm not interested enough to go to Target to look at it.

Sept. 26th,   Kohl's x Eli Tahari New York inspired
I looked at the preview online and I AM excited for this collection.  I love the shirts with the New York scenes/inspiration, and the pants and leggings look unique.  There are some nice dresses for work, and I ADORE the black flared skirt with the cityscape at the bottom.  I loved Catherine Malandrino's collab with Kohl's last fall, and this one looks equally good.  Plus Elie Tahari seems like a genuinely nice person.  Can't wait!!

Oct. 2nd, MAC & RHPS
If you liked The Rocky Horror Picture Show, this collection may be your thing.  I've seen it but it was a midnight showing with very few people, so we didn't get the crowd participation thing going.  So I'm neither here nor there with excitement about the movie.  Maybe that's why I'm not excited about this collection.  The packaging is just meh for me, it's the red lips with the movie title by them. To me it looks like they slapped a sticker on it.  There are lipsticks for this one, at least.  All are some shade of red, though.  There are also some gorgeous glitters and pigment, blushes, and nail polishes

Oct 2nd, MAC x Brooke Shields
Sophisticated packaging with a fairly large variety of products.  Specifically a huge neutral eye shadow palette.  Lipsticks in square gray tubes with orange accents.  If it weren't for The Matte lip collection, I would get something from this one. I'm also holding out for the cool black packaging of the Ultimate Collection.

Oct. 2nd, MAC The Ultimate Collection
Gorgeous lipsticks and powders in equally gorgeous black packaging.  Pricey but it will be perm, so no rush.  I've got my eye on several of these.

Oct. 9th, MAC The Matte Lip Collection
A variety of colors, from greige (gray beige) to dark purple to pinky-red.  And all are the beloved matte formula.  I've had my list made for weeks!

Mid-Oct., MAC x Nasty Gal
A smallish collection with three lipsticks. One red, one burgundy, and one purple.

November, MAC x Prabal Gurung
If you follow Prabal on IG you've probably already gotten some glimpses of these.  Beautiful gold packaging, lipsticks, bronzer...  High pricing to cover the cost of the nice packaging...  I'm undecided on this one.

MAC Heirloom Holiday Collection
I'm not sure of the date yet.  There was a great presentation for this during their fall employee updates. Think cameos, pearls, white, black, and samples of lipsticks, pressed pigments, regular pigments, Viva Glam I - VI, brushes, and probably more that I'm forgetting about.

Comments

Popular Posts