Lippie of the day - Plum Dandy

Many people only buy MAC's limited edition lipsticks, but I love lipsticks from their permanent collection just as much. Plum Dandy is a very pretty purple with bronze frost.  The photos below have 2 different types of lighting, the first is a warmer, incandescent light, and the 2nd is a cooler Ott Lite.  The color of lipsticks can vary quite a bit depending on the lighting you're in, especially in photos.  Also I don't wear lip liner or gloss in these photos so that you can see the color of the lipstick alone.  I probably should wear a primer since I'm officially over 50, but I haven't gotten used to the fact that I need it.  Getting older is not easy! My birthday was this past week and I really didn't enjoy it much this year.  Chronic pain in my back and leg is making life pretty tough right now, but I'm hoping the doctors can do something about it soon.  I'm not the kind of person who handles physical limitations very well.
I'm looking forward to getting a few pretty things from MAC's upcoming fall collection, A Novel Romance.  It comes out in stores August 24th.



Comments

Popular Posts